Furrow Strickland Listings Description
- Located on the South side of Topside Road, West of Pellissippi Parkway
- 1,071 Feet Frontage on Topside Rd.
- 158 Feet Frontage on McBath Rd.
- Frontage on Stewart Lane on the South boundary of property
- Traffic Count: Approx. 9,074 Vehicles Daily (TDOT 2013 number)
- City of Alcoa provides Electric, Water & Sewer Services to the Area
- Commercial Zoning
- Highly Visible Location Just West of Pellissippi Parkway
Zoning: General Business District “E” (City of Alcoa)
Utilities: The city of Alcoa provides electric, water and sewer services to the area.
For tax purposes, the property is appraised as two tax parcels totaling 23.37 acres. This parcel lies on both sides of Topside Road. A survey has been completed sub-dividing the two parcels into a 9.33 acre tract of land on the north side of Topside Rd., and a 14.19 acre tract of land on the south side of Topside Road.
According to the City of Alcoa and the Blount County Trustee’s Office, the current annual real estate taxes for the entire property (23.77 acres) are $4,115.13.
The property with an address of 2139 Topside Road and containing 23.37 acres (Tax Map 17, Parcel 31) has been designated as being in the “Greenbelt Program”. Should any portion of this parcel be removed from the program, rollback taxes would be assessed. For more information, please see the “Greenbelt Information” under the Property Documents tab.
Click HERE to view video aerial footage.
- City of Alcoa Map 
- Topside Road – Aerial Map
- Greenbelt Program
- Property Disclosure – 2139 Topside Road
- Topside Road – Gas Utility Map
- Topside Road – Electricity Map Labeled
- Topside Road – Property Report – TopsideRd
- Topside Road -Property Report – Topside2
- Topside Road – Tax Map
- Topside Road – Tax Information (updated)
- Topo Map
- Topside Road – Topside Road – Traffic Count
- Utility Information-3
- Water & Sewer Map
- Topside Road – Zoning Information (updated)
Rob Strickland 865.546.3206
Visited 342 times, 1 Visit today