Furrow Strickland Listing Information
"The Glass Towers”
Professional Office Complex in Kingsport
999 Executive Park Drive, Kingsport, TN 37660
- This gorgeous income producing office complex sits just minutes from downtown Kingsport and is at the intersection of Hwy 11W (E Stone Dr) and Highway 93 (John B Dennis Hwy).
- The property features a total of 42,566 sf in two, 3-level glass towers with 3-level connector. There is a dedicated elevator for each tower.
- The suites range from 275 sf – 6,000 sf. All exterior offices offer floor to ceiling windows.
- The buildings sit on a 2.2 acre lot and has an abundance of secure parking, sidewalks to entrances from the parking lot, a traffic count of approximately 35,000 vehicles / day and is located in a busy retail and restaurant district of Kingsport.
- Estimated Sullivan County Taxes: $28,126.00
- Estimated City of Kingsport Taxes: $22,591.00
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $50,717.00
- B-3: Highway Oriented Business District (City of Kingsport)
- Electricity: Appalachian Power
- Gas: City of Kingsport
- Water: City of Kingsport
- Sewer: Atmos Energy
- Aerial Image
- Appraisal from 2019
- B-3 Zoning Ordinance - City of Kingsport
- Contract of Purchase and Sale
- Flood Zone Map
- Floor Plans
- Income-Expense Summary
- Parcel Map
- Summary of Leases
- Tax Information
- Tax Map
- Title Commitment Exception Documents
- Title Commitment
- Traffic Count Map
- Utility Information
- Water & Sewer Map - City of Kingsport
- Zoning Information
- Zoning Map
- Located at intersection of Stone Dr. & Executive Park Blvd.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 760 times, 1 Visit today