Furrow Strickland Listing Information
RARE OPPORTUNITY!!! 163 Acres on the Holston River in Knoxville
7907 N Ruggles Ferry Pike, Knoxville, TN 37924
- RARE OPPORTUNITY!!! ONE-OF-A-KIND RIVERFRONT PROPERTY NOW AVAILABLE IN KNOXVILLE!
- This spectacular property offers approximately 163 gorgeous acres of pristine pasture land and more than 1 mile of frontage on the Holston River. The possibilities are endless as it is ideal for a single-family waterfront development, private estate, horse / cattle farm, recreational use and more.
- The property is mostly cleared and features unlimited building sites with mountain views. Two single family homes (4,515 sf and 1,456 sf) are included with the property as well as barns, storage buildings, and ponds. The property is located less than 10 minutes from I-40 and less than 20 minutes from downtown Knoxville and Sevierville. Finding waterfront property in Knoxville is tough, finding this is almost unheard of. Come take a look.
- Estimated Knox County Taxes: $4,859.00
- A: Agricultural
- Elementary: Sunnyview Elementary School
- Intermediate: Chilhowee Intermediate
- Middle: Carter Middle School
- High: Carter High School
- Electricity:Knoxville Utilities Board
- Gas: N/A
- Water:Knoxville Utilities Board
- Sewer: Septic / Knoxville Utilities Board
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Aerial Map 3
- Flood Map
- Map Sewer Extension
- Tax Map 1
- Tax Map 2
- Taxes - Knox County 1
- Taxes - Knox County 2
- Topo Map 3
- Utility Map - Electric
- Utility Map - Sewer 1
- Utility Map - Sewer 2
- Utility Map - Sewer 3
- Utility Map - Water
- Zoning Map
- Traveling East on I-40, take Exit 394. Turn left at the end of the exit ramp onto Asheville Highway. Travel 2.8 miles and turn left. This becomes Ruggles Ferry Pike. Travel 1 mile and property is one the left.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 2173 times, 1 Visit today