Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Owner / Operator Opportunity in Maynardville - Oil Change & Car Wash
3775 Maynardville Highway, Maynardville, TN 37807
- The property is the current home of City Wash & Lube and is an ideal spot for a self-motivated owner / operator.
- Included in the sale is a 2,520 sf building that houses the oil change portion of the business. This building features a small office, restrooms, two oil change bays and two self-serve car wash bays. The building was built in 1996 and features four 10’ x 12’ roll up doors.
- There is an additional building that includes a small office, two self-serve car wash bays and an automatic car wash bay. The car wash was built in 1999.
- Each building has separate water meters.
- Equipment included in the sale are 5 oil tanks, 2 air compressors, oil pump, general tools, 4 roll-up doors, overhead oil heater, self-contained overflow tank, 2 catwalks for oil changes, sud machine, transmission filler and flusher, oil catcher in both changing bays and touchless automatic wash (in one bay) and 4 self-service wash bays.
- Traffic Count: 11,698
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Property Report
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Union County
- Zoning Ordinance - B1 CentralBusiness
ZONING B-1: Central Business
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Maynardville Utility
- Sewer: Maynardville Utility
- Natural Gas: N/A
- Estimated Union County Taxes: $1,508.00
- Traveling East on I-640, take the Old Broadway exit, EXIT 6, toward US-441/Broadway. Travel .2 miles and turn left onto Old Broadway St. Travel .1 mile and take first left onto Dutch Valley Drive. Travel 1 mile and turn left onto Appalachian Way. Property on right.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 484 times, 3 Visits today