Furrow Strickland Listing Information
LAKEFRONT HOME IN THE BEAUTIFUL CHANNEL POINT NEIGHBORHOOD
12101 Channel Point Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922
- This beautiful home is in the Channel Point neighborhood with a great view of the mountains and Ft Loudon Lake. The main level features the master bedroom with lake view, a formal dining room, laundry room and a large open kitchen w/ a breakfast area and sitting room with lake view, two convection ovens, two microwaves, sub-zero refrigerator with plenty of counter space. There is a formal living room with lake views, fireplace, wet bar. The upper level features three bedrooms, one of which could easily be converted into a bonus room. The basement is a great place for entertaining with large rec room with wood burning fireplace w/ gas starter, full bar w/ access to the pool, a wine room, a great media room w/ a good amount of soundproof insulation.
- There is a huge workshop with its own garage access as well as a full bathroom, bedroom, second laundry area & plenty of storage. Built in speakers are in the living room, kitchen & downstairs. The backyard features a beautiful, fenced-in pool overlooking the mountains and lake. The HOA dues are $250 / year which includes a slip at the Channel Point HOA dock. Owner's sailboat at the dock can be available for purchase. Property being sold as-is. Buyer to verify square footage.
- A: Agricultural
- Estimated Blount County Taxes: $9,828.00
- Electricity: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Water: First Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: Propane (Natural Gas Coming Soon)
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Property Report
- Restrictions 1
- Restrictions 2
- Septic Approval
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Knox County
- Zoning Map
- Elementary: Northshore Elementary School
- Middle: Farragut Middle School
- Sewer: Farragut High School
- Headed west on Kingston Pike in Farragut, turn left onto Virtue Rd. Travel 1.7 miles and road takes sharp right and turns into Boyd Station Rd. Travel .9 miles and turn left to stay on Boyd Station Rd. Boyd Station Rd becomes Harvey Rd. Travel .5 miles and stay straight to go onto Choto Rd. Pass through 1 roundabout. Travel 2.8 miles and turn left onto Channel Point Dr. Travel .3 miles. House at the end of the cut de sac. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 378 times, 2 Visits today