Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Golf Course View Lot in Tennessee National
580 Blackrock Run, Loudon, TN 37774
- Nice lot in Tennessee National for custom home. The back of the property faces the golf course. Great location just a mile from I-75 and 20 minutes from West Knoxville. Tennessee National offers spectacular amenities including a Greg Norman designed golf course, marina, pool, clubhouse and more.
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Building Standards
- Property Report
- Recorded Plat
- Restrictions Amendment 1
- Restrictions Amendment 2
- Restrictions Charter
- Estimated City of Loudon Taxes: $216.42
- Estimated Loudon County Taxes: $315.61
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $532.04
- R-1: Rural District 1
- Electricity: Loudon Utilities
- Water: Loudon Utilities
- Sewer: Loudon Utilities
- Natural Gas: Loudon Utilities
- From I-75, take exit 72 and travel north on Hwy 72. Travel .75 miles and turn right onto Tennessee National Drive. Travel 2 miles and turn right onto Old Club Road. Turn right onto Blackrock Run. Travel .1 mile and property on right. Lot sits between 518 and 634 Blackrock Run. No sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 205 times, 3 Visits today