Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Approximately 2,930 s.f.
148 Blue Water Lane, LaFollette, TN 37766
This amazing free standing condominium home is located directly on Norris Lake within the gorgeous Lakeside Estates Community. Spend time on the water and when you're done, tie up the covered dock and enjoy the rest of the day relaxing on the deck, lounging in the spacious home or relaxing in the hot tub as you watch the eagles soar across the lake.
Learn more about Norris Lake here.
Open floor plan with hard wood floors throughout the kitchen and great room including:
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with Kitchen Aid stainless appliances and granite counter tops.
- Great Room: Floor to ceiling windows offer beautiful views of the lake, with plenty of room for large parties or gatherings. The upper deck off the Great Room provides the perfect place to relax and unwind while looking out over beautiful Norris Lake.
- Master bedroom with private bathroom and large closet.
- Large, open entertainment area is perfect pool, ping pong or just as an additional sitting area, with large windows overlooking the lake. The lower deck off the Entertainment Area provides additional outdoor space to relax and enjoy the lake.
- Two additional sleeping quarters
- Full Bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms
- Jack And Jill bathroom connects two upper level bedrooms
- Small loft ideal for additional sleeping quarters or office.
- Total of 5 Bedrooms & 3.5 Bathrooms
- Covered Boat Dock with Two Slips for Boats and/or Jet Skis
- Lower Deck: Private Hot Tub
- Sun Deck: Sits right on the water with steps for easy access in and out of the lake
- Gated Community
- Community Pool
- Community Boat Ramp
- Blue Water LaFollette - Aerial Image (updated)
- Blue Water LaFollette - Agency Status
- Blue Water LaFollette - Amended Master Deed
- Blue Water LaFollette - Amended Declaration of Covenants & Restrictions
- Blue Water LaFollette - Declaration of Covenants & Restrictions
- Blue Water LaFollette - Disclaimer Notice
- Blue Water LaFollette - Flood Map (updated)
- Blue Water LaFollette - FAQ (NEW)
- Blue Water LaFollette - HOA Information (updated)
- Blue Water LaFollette - Restrictive Covenants for Lakeside Estate (revised)
- Blue Water LaFollette - Map of Norris
- Blue Water LaFollette - Plat of Record (updated)
- Blue Water LaFollette - Plat of Sewage Disposal System
- Blue Water LaFollette - Property Disclosure
- Blue Water LaFollette - Property Report
- Blue Water LaFollette - Upcoming Rental Dates (updated)
- Blue Water LaFollette - Schools
- Blue Water LaFollette - Tax Information
- Blue Water LaFollette - Upcoming Rental Dates
- Blue Water LaFollette - Utility Information (updated)
- Blue Water LaFollette - Zoning Information
Subject property is located in Campbell County and therefore not subject to any zoning ordinances.
- Electricity: LaFollette Utility District
- Water: LaFollette Utility District
- Sewer: Not Available (Property is Connected to Septic System)
- Natural Gas: Not Available
Estimated Annual Campbell County Real Estate Taxes: $1,784.81
- Lafollette Elementary
- LaFollette Middle
- Campbell County High School
From I-75 in Campbell County, take exit 134 (US-25W) towards Caryville / Jacksboro / LaFollette and travel approx. 8.6 miles. Turn right onto S Cumberland Ave. and travel approx. 1 mile. Continue onto Old Long Hollow Rd. and travel approx. 2.4 miles. Turn left onto Coolidge Rd. and travel approx. 0.4 miles. Turn right onto Ivey Hollow Rd. and travel approx. 0.4 miles. Take a slight right onto Waterfront Trails and travel approx. 1.2 miles. Turn right onto Blue Water Lane to property on right (approx. 7th home on right).
Visited 3334 times, 1 Visit today