Furrow Strickland Listing Information
FOR LEASE: 10,123 S.F. Building on 1.8 Acres with Interstate Visibility
501 Omni Lane, Knoxville, TN 37932
10,123 sf of space in a great spot on I-40/I-75. Excellent interstate visibility with warehouse space and shop area. Was a former motorcycle shop. Approximately 360’ frontage on the interstate.
- There is approximately 3.8 acres that adjoins this property that can be available as well.
- Aerial Map
- Floor Plan
- Property Report
- Taxes City of Knoxville
- Taxes Knox County
- Topo Map
- Utility Map - Gas
- Utility Information
- Utility Map - Water
- Utility Map - Sewer
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance.
Subject Property is Zoned C-6: General Commercial Park District UTILITY INFORMATION
- Electricity: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Water: First Utility District
- Sewer: First Utility District
- Natural Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Estimated Knox County Real Estate Taxes: $6,184.00
- Estimated City of Knoxville Real Estate Taxes: $5,321.00
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $11,505.00
For more information on Knox County taxes, please contact the Knox County Trustee’s Office at office at (865)215-2305 or visit their website.
John Lammerhirt 865.256.6161
8,500 / Month
Visited 3388 times, 2 Visits today