Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Classic Farmhouse on 5.3 Acres in Clinton
804 Lake City Highway, Clinton, TN 37716
- This 100 year-old 1,680sf farm house on 5.3 acres sits just minutes from downtown Clinton.
- The house features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, original hardwood floors and very tall ceilings on the main floor.
- The downstairs features a kitchen w/ pantry, den w/ fireplace, dining room w/ built-in bookshelves, guest bedroom and a full bath.
- Upstairs features the master bedroom with a sitting room and walk-in closet, guest bedroom, loft area and a full bath w/ laundry / utility.
- This is a great opportunity in a fast-growing area.
- Estimated Anderson County Taxes: $1,165.00
- R-1: Residential
- Elementary: Dutch Valley Elementary
- Middle: Clinton Middle School
- High: Clinton High School
- Electricity: Clinton Utilities Board
- Gas: Powell-Clinch Utility District
- Water: Clinton Utilities Board
- Sewer: Septic
- From the intersection of Main Street and Market Street in Clinton, travel north on Main Street for 1.2 miles. Property on right. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 354 times, 5 Visits today