Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Classic Sequoyah Hills Home on Large Corner Lot
911 Kenesaw Ave., Knoxville, TN 37919PROPERTY DETAILS:
- This is a rare buying opportunity in one of Knoxville’s most sought after locations:
- 4,734 Square Feet
- Large, Corner Lot (at intersection of Kenesaw Ave. & Woodland Dr.)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Baths, 1 Half Baths
- 2 Car Detached Garage with Additional 1 Car Covered Carport
- Professionally Landscaped
- Large, Finished Basement
- Hardwood, Marble & Tile Floors
- Newly Updated Kitchen
- Atrium Dining Area
- Screened In Porch
- Oversized Lot Offers Large, Open Outdoor Entertaining Areas
- About Sequoyah Hills
- Aerial Image
- Declaration of Restrictions for Sequoyah Hills
- KUB Electric Map
- KUB Gas Map
- KUB Sewer Map
- KUB Water Map
- Property Report
- R-1 Zoning Regulations
- School Information - Kenesaw Ave.
- Tax Information - Kenesaw Ave.
- Tax Map
- Utility Information - Kenesaw Ave.
- Zoning Information - Kenesaw Ave.
- Zoning Map
- R-1: Residential
- Knox County Taxes: $4,072.00
- City of Knoxville Taxes: $4,732.34
- Amount: $8,804.34
- Sequoyah Elementary
- Bearden Middle
- West High
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Sewer: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Natural Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- In Knoxville, from the intersection of Kingston Pike and Oakhurst Drive, travel south on Oakhurst Drive approx. 0.5 miles. Turn left onto Woodland Dr. and house will be on your immediate right. (At intersection of Woodland Dr. & Kenesaw Ave.).
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 529 times, 1 Visit today