Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Charming Log Home in Popular Boon Docks Neighborhood in Seymour
361 Fallen Oak Circle, Seymour, TN 37865
- This is a great log home in the highly desirable Boon Docks neighborhood in Seymour.
- The home features tremendous natural light, a gorgeous covered front porch, new paint and light fixtures throughout, new vanities, mirrors and countertops in bathrooms. The kitchen features an island stove w/ exhaust hood, a new Frigidaire dishwasher, pantry and eat-in kitchen w/ bay window. The large den has a gorgeous stone fireplace and combo dining room. There is a large master bedroom with master bath featuring a walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub and skylight. The large back deck has been recently stained and offers lots of storage underneath. Three bedrooms. Great opportunity in a high demand neighborhood.
- Estimated Sevier County Taxes: $835.00
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Knox - Chapman Utility District
- Sewer: Septic - Sewer at Street (Not Connected)
- Natural Gas: Sevier County Utility District
- Elementary: Seymour Primary School
- Middle: Seymour Middles School
- High: Seymour High School
- From Chapman Hwy, turn onto Boyds Creek Hwy. Travel 2.4 miles and turn right onto Boon Docks Trail. Travel .3 miles and turn left to stay on Boon Docks Trail. Travel .1 mile and turn right onto Fallen Oak Circle. Travel .1 mile and take the 2nd right to stay on Fallen Oak Circle. Travel .16 mile and property is on the left. Sign on property.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 1725 times, 2 Visits today