Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Cape Cod Home on 63 Acres in Rutledge, TN
780 Greenlee Road, Rutledge, TN 37861
- This basement rancher features three bedrooms and two and a half baths on the main level, hardwood and tile flooring throughout, beautiful den with stone fireplace and vaulted, wood ceiling. The master bedroom features trey ceiling, two walk-in closets and door to the back deck. There is a two-car garage on the main level and a third spot in the unfinished basement. Tremendous storage available in the basement. There is a nice space for an office right off the front entrance. The home sits on 63 acres and offers tons of privacy in a country setting. Property being sold as-is. Buyer to verify square footage.
- Estimated Grainger County Taxes: $1,800.00
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic
- Gas: None
- Primary: Rutledge Primary School (Pre K – 1)
- Rutledge Elementary School (2 – 6)
- Middle: Rutledge Middle School (7 - 8)
- High: Grainger High School (9 - 12)
From downtown Rutledge, travel south on Highway 92 for .3 miles. Turn left onto Knob Creek Road. Travel 1.7 miles and turn right onto Cooper Road. Travel .7 mile and turn left onto Central Point Road. Travel .7 mile and turn right onto Greenlee Road. Travel 1.6 miles and property on left. Sign on property.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 524 times, 13 Visits today