Furrow Strickland Listing Information
THIS PROPERTY HAS SOLD!
Beautiful Riverfront Home in Townsend
Minutes From the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
231 Riverview Road, Townsend, TN 37882
Enjoy the beauty and privacy of Townsend in this riverfront home, approximately 3,480 sf, in the Little River Estates community. The home features a professionally landscaped yard and riverfront area, a shaded deck overlooking the river, a spectacular sunroom, a screened-in porch, a circular driveway and plenty of room for entertaining.
- Open floor plan with hardwood floors throughout the kitchen and great room including:
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with direct access to covered carport for easy access.
- Great Room/Dining Room: Vaulted ceilings with wood burning fireplace and wood burning stove.
- Master bedroom with private bathroom.
- Guest room and guest bathroom.
- Loft area overlooks great room
- Three bedrooms
- One full bathroom
- One half bathrooms
- Screened-in porch
- Sunroom overlooking river
- Private kitchen and dining area off sunroom
- Professional landscaping
- Community common area for river access
- Townsend - Aerial Map
- Townsend - Agency Status
- Townsend - Disclaimer Notice
- Townsend - FAQ Document
- Townsend - Lead Paint Disclosure
- Townsend - Little River Estates Restrictions
- Townsend - Plat Map Little River Estates
- Townsend - Property Disclosure
- Townsend - Property Report
- Townsend - Schools
- Townsend - Tax Information 2
- Townsend - Taxes - Blount County
- Townsend - Topo Map
- Townsend - Utility Information
- Townsend - Zoning Information
- Townsend - Zoning Map
R-2: Low Density Residential Zone
- Electricity: Sevier County Electric System
- Water: Tuckaleechee Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: Propane
- Elementary: Townsend Elementary
- Middle: Heritage Middle School
- High: Heritage County High
Estimated Annual Blount County Real Estate Taxes: $2,569.00
From downtown Maryville, travel approximately 16.75 miles on E Lamar Alexander Pkwy/US-321 N/TN-73 towards Townsend. Turn left onto Clearwater Drive (beside the IGA Market). Travel approximately .15 miles and turn left on Riverview Road. Property is first home on the right.
Rob Strickland 865.546.3206 or Wes Cate 865-310-3211
Visited 1399 times, 1 Visit today