Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Beautiful Colonial House on 31.53 Acres on Ft Loudon Lake
4452 Lowes Ferry Road, Louisville, TN 37777
- This spectacular property features more than 700’ of water frontage overlooking the main channel of Fort Loudon Lake and an incredible amount of privacy on 30+ acres. The colonial house was built in 1991 and offers incredible views of the lake from multiple rooms. An incredible porch wraps around the entire main level of the house as well as upstairs porch off the master bedroom. The huge master bedroom overlooks the lake and includes a gas log fireplace. If you are looking for space to entertain, this house has it.
- A second floor HVAC system was installed in 2019, along with a new fireplace and new water heater. The huge garage holds 4 cars and features two 16’ doors. The basement is finished and includes a rec room, a gym and storage room.
- The guest house – approximately 2,600 sf - was completely renovated in 2019 and features 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, office, kitchen and living room. A new septic system was put in in 2019 as well, along with a new water heater. This is move-in ready as everything is new. Both the main house and guest house have electronic door locks.
- The dock features 3 boat slips, 2 jet ski slips and storage. The owner has cleared the waterfront area and installed riprap on the shoreline. Electricity has recently been run to the barn.
- There is an additional 6.39 acres that adjoins the property that is available as well.
- Owner is offering a $7,500 flooring allowance to repair / stain floors in dining room and master bedroom. Buyer to verify square footage.
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Aerial Map 3
- Property Report
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Blount County
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- R-1: Rural District 1
- Estimated Blount County Taxes: $9,828.00
- Electricity: Ft. Loudon Electric
- Water: Friendsville Waterworks
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: N/A
- From Pellissippi Parkway, take the Topside Rd Exit (Exit 9) and travel west on Topside road for 3 miles. Topside Road will dead end into Louisville Road. Turn right onto Louisville Road. Travel 5 miles and turn right onto Ralph Phelps Road. Travel 1.7 miles and turn left onto Lowes Ferry Rd. Travel .6 miles and turn right onto private driveway. The driveway is the immediately after 4450 Lowes Ferry Road. Follow the driveway and take a left at the split. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 69 times, 9 Visits today