Furrow Strickland Listing Information
BEAUTIFUL ALL-BRICK HOUSE IN PELLISSIPPI VILLAGE IN WEST KNOXVILLE
3305 Beaver Glade Lane, Knoxville, TN 37931
- Great all-brick home in Pellissippi Village neighborhood in West Knoxville. The home was built in 2016 and has is move-in ready. The main level features hardwood and tile throughout, quartz countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, a large master bedroom/bathroom w/ walk-in custom closet, walk-in tile shower and jacuzzi tub. The open kitchen features a large island, plenty of storage and LG Appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and double oven). The kitchen opens in to the dining area and a den w/ vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and access to a large, beautiful deck. A second bedroom or office and full bath is downstairs along with a laundry w/ LG washer and dryer. Upstairs features two bedrooms, one full bath and bonus room. A security system is installed as well as an irrigation system. Two Rheem heat and air units service the home (2016). The area below the deck is ideal for a small garden. Great, all-brick, low maintenance home in west Knoxville. Buyer to verify square footage.
- PR: Planned Residential
- Estimated Jefferson County Taxes – 27 Residential Lots: $3,677.00
- Electricity: Lenoir City Utilities Board
- Water: West Knox Utility District
- Sewer: West Knox Utility District
- Natural Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Elementary: Hardin Valley Elementary School
- Middle: Hardin Valley Middle School
- Sewer: Karns High School
- From I-40, travel north on Pellissippi Parkway toward Oak Ridge for approx 4.8 miles. Turn right onto George Light Road. Travel .1 mile and turn right onto Beaver Glade Ln. Travel .1 mile and property is on the left. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 112 times, 1 Visit today