Furrow Strickland Listing Information
APPROXIMATELY 9.83 INDUSTRIAL ACRES IN MORRISTOWN
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Parkway, Morristown, TN 37813
- Approximately 9.83 wooded acres at the corner of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway and Governor Dewitt Clinton Highway. Property sits just off Hwy 160.
- LI: Light Industrial District (City of Morristown)
- Hamblen County Property Taxes: $1,165.00
- City of Morristown Property Taxes: $856.00
- Total Estimated Property Taxes: $2,021.00
- Electricity: Morristown Utility Systems
- Water: Morristown Utility Systems
- Sewer: N/A (Per Atmos Energy, sewer is about .8 mile from property
- Gas: N/A
- Aerial Map
- Property Report
- Taxes - Hamblen County
- Taxes - Morristown
- Water Sewer Map
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance - Light Industrial
- From Morristown City Hall located at 100 W 1st N St, Morristown, TN 37814, travel southwest on W 1st North St/TN-66 toward N Henry St. Travel .3 miles and turn left onto N Jackson St. Travel .24 mile and turn right onto W Morris Blvd/US-11E S/TN-34. Travel 1 mile and turn left onto Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Pkwy. Travel .4 miles and property on right. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Mike Hodge 865.250.1001
Visited 439 times, 5 Visits today