Furrow Strickland Listing Information
4.51 Acres on Douglas Lake in Dandridge
0 Chestnut Hill Road, Dandridge, TN 37725
This wooded property includes 4.51 acres on Douglas Lake in the beautiful Dandridge Landing neighborhood. The land sits at the end of quiet cul -de-sac and is an ideal location for a custom, waterfront home in a well-established community. This is a tremendous location less than 5 minutes from downtown Dandridge.
A cleared trail provides access throughout the property and provides a number building sites that can provide beautiful views of the lake. The land lays well and slopes gently down to the water. The quiet cove sits just off the main channel.
The property being sold is a portion of tax parcel 077 001.00 and is being offered for sale for the first time ever.
Zoning: A-1: Agricultural & Forestry
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Water: Dandridge Water
- Sewer: Septic
- Gas: Propane
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
- Estimated Jefferson County Real Estate Taxes: $1,209.66
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,209.66
- Elementary: Dandridge Elementary
- Middle: Maury Middle
- High: Jefferson County
- Aerial Map
- Property Report
- Subdivision Regulations
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Jefferson County
- TVA Dock Info
- Zoning Ordinance - Ag Forestry
- Start out going east on W Main St toward Gay St/TN-92. Take the 1st right onto Gay St. Travel 1.1 miles and turn left onto David Swann Dr. Travel .3 miles and turn left onto Persimmon Orchard Dr. Follow Persimmon and you will dead end into the property. Sign on property. Use 1489 Persimmon Orchard Drive as a GPS address (this house sits next to the property for sale).
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 1366 times, 7 Visits today