Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Approximately 4 Acres of Commercial Land in Jefferson City
0 Highway 11-E E, Jefferson City, TN 37760
- Property includes three tax parcels (015D A 001.00 - 008I E 014.00 - 008I E 013.00) and totals approximately 4 acres.
- This property has over 725’ of frontage on Highway 11-E and 650’ on E Old Andrew Johnson Highway. Traffic count is 20,126.
- The land is flat, mostly cleared and has a B-3: Highway Business District Zoning. The property sits between a Dollar General Store and a church.
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Tax Maps
- Taxes - Jefferson County
- Traffic Count
- Utility Information
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- B-3: Highway Business District
- Estimated Jefferson County Real Estate Taxes: $865.97
- Estimated Jefferson City Real Estate Taxes: $442.20
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,308.17
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Water: Alpha-Talbott Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: Jefferson-Cocke County Utility District
- From the Jefferson City Municipal Building located at 112 City Center Drive, travel north on City Center Dr toward N Highway 92/TN-92. Turn left onto N Highway 92/TN-92. Travel 0.38 miles and take the 2nd right onto W Broadway Blvd/US-11E N/TN-34/TN-92. Continue to follow US-11E N/TN-34. Travel approximately 4 miles and turn left onto E Old Andrew Johnson Hwy. Turn right and go behind the Dollar General Store. Property on right. Sign on property.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 3284 times, 2 Visits today