Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Approx. 7,500 sf Professional Office Building in Morristown
1135 W 3rd North Street, Morristown, TN 37814
- Approximately 7,500 sf office space that was the former home to a law office. The all-brick building was built in 1984 and has ample amount of parking.
- The main level features four large corner offices, two conference rooms, a copy room, library, kitchen, 3 bathrooms and approximately 900 sf of open space well lit with natural light.
- The upper level features one office and a tremendous amount of attic storage that could be expanded into additional office space.
- The lower level has been built out with plenty of office space, four bathrooms and two private entrances downstairs.
- Furniture in the building may be purchased.
- Electricity: Morristown Utility Systems
- Water: Morristown Utility Systems
- Sewer: Morristown Utility Systems
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy
- OMB: Office, Medical & Professional District
- Estimated City of Morristown Taxes: $3,896.40
- Estimated Hamblen County Taxes: $4,935.00
- Total Estimated Property Taxes: $8,831.40
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 360 times, 4 Visits today