Furrow Strickland Listing Information
9.86 Acres on I-40 at Exit 407 in Kodak
0 Dumplin Valley Road, Kodak, TN 37764
- This beautiful property consists of 9 tax parcels totaling approximately 9.86 acres in Kodak with nearly 1,000' of frontage on both I-40 and Dumplin Valley Road.
- The land sits across Winfield Dunn Parkway from Bass Pro Shops. This property is across Dumplin Valley Road from the south parking lot of Smokies Stadium. Sewer is connected approx. 1/4 mile away at Cracker Barrel located at 154 Stadium Drive.
- Traffic Count on I-40 is approximately 72,000 and approximately 2,500 on Dumplin Valley.
- AC: Arterial Commercial District
- Estimated Sevierville Taxes: $2,116.85
- Estimated Sevier County Taxes: $7,922.23
- Total Estimated Property Taxes: $10,039.08
- Electricity: Sevier County Electric System
- Water: Shady Grove Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: Sevier County Electric System
- Aerial Map
- Property Reports
- Tax Maps
- Taxes - Sevier County
- Taxes - Sevierville
- Traffic Count
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- From I-40, take Exit 407 and turn north on Hwy 66 toward Smokies Stadium. Travel .3 miles and turn right onto E Dumplin Valley Road. Travel approximately one half mile and property is on the right. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 246 times, 1 Visit today