Furrow Strickland Listing Information
8,925 sf Commercial Building in West Knoxville
1612 Downtown West Blvd., Knoxville, TN 37919
- 8,925 sf free standing office building on 1.37 acres in downtown west.
- The building was most recently used for medical office.
- The property is located in a tremendous location with quick access to Kingston Pike and I-40 / I-75.
- The building is in excellent condition and offers a tremendous amount of parking.
- Estimated Knox County Taxes: $10,823.00
- Estimated Knoxville Taxes: $9,314..00
- Total Estimated Property Taxes: $20,137.00
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Floor Plan
- Property Report
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Knox County
- Taxes - Knoxville
- Utility Map - Electric
- Utility Map - Gas
- Utility Map - Sewer
- Utility Map - Water
- Zoning Map
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Sewer: Knoxville Utilities Board
- C-G: General Commercial District
- From West Town Mall, travel west on Kingston Pike for .55 miles and turn left onto Downtown West Blvd. Travel .25 mile and property on left.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 122 times, 3 Visits today