Furrow Strickland Listing Information
52 ACRE DEVELOPMENT TRACT IN JEFFERSON CITY
Spruce Lane, Jefferson City, TN 37760
- The property includes a 52 acre development tract just off Hwy 92 in Jefferson City. The property has more than 500’ of frontage on Spruce Lane. The top of the property offers beautiful views of the mountains. This is an ideal spot in a rapidly growing area.
- Great location between I-40 and Jefferson City.
- Owner will consider subdividing this into two approximately 26 acre tracts.
- R-1: Rural Residential District
- Estimated Jefferson County Taxes – 52 Acre Tract: $3,012.35
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Water: Shady Grove Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Gas: Jefferson Cocke County Utility District
- Traveling east on Highway 11E in Jefferson City, turn right onto Highway 92 S. Travel 3.75 miles. Property on right.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 1612 times, 4 Visits today