Furrow Strickland Listing Information
15 Acres off Lowes Ferry in Louisville
4452 Lowes Ferry Road, Louisville, TN 37777
- 15 beautiful, mostly cleared rolling acres off Lowes Ferry Road in Louisville. This is a great location for a custom home with privacy. The property is a portion of tax parcel 033 001.02 located at 4452 Lowes Ferry Road and is comprised of three tracts (Tract 3, Tract 4 and Tract 5) on survey in property documents. Owner will consider offers on individual tracts.
- R-1: Rural District 1
- Electricity: Ft. Loudon Electric
- Water: Friendsville Waterworks
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: N/A
- Elementary School: Middlesettlements Elementary School
- Middle School: Union Grove Middle School
- High School: William Blount High School
- From Pellissippi Parkway, take the Topside Rd Exit (Exit 9) and travel west on Topside road for 3 miles. Topside Road will dead end into Louisville Road. Turn right onto Louisville Road. Travel 5 miles and turn right onto Ralph Phelps Road. Travel 1.7 miles and turn left onto Lowes Ferry Rd. Travel .6 miles and property is on the right. Sign on property.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 1088 times, 3 Visits today