Furrow Strickland Listing Information
15 Acres off Lowes Ferry in Louisville
4452 Lowes Ferry Road, Louisville, TN 37777
- 15 beautiful, mostly cleared rolling acres off Lowes Ferry Road in Louisville. This is a great location for a custom home with privacy. The property is a portion of tax parcel 033 001.02 located at 4452 Lowes Ferry Road and is comprised of three tracts (Tract 3, Tract 4 and Tract 5) on survey in property documents. Owner will consider offers on individual tracts.
- R-1: Rural District 1
- Electricity: Ft. Loudon Electric
- Water: Friendsville Waterworks
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: N/A
- Elementary School: Middlesettlements Elementary School
- Middle School: Union Grove Middle School
- High School: William Blount High School
- From Pellissippi Parkway, take the Topside Rd Exit (Exit 9) and travel west on Topside road for 3 miles. Topside Road will dead end into Louisville Road. Turn right onto Louisville Road. Travel 5 miles and turn right onto Ralph Phelps Road. Travel 1.7 miles and turn left onto Lowes Ferry Rd. Travel .6 miles and property is on the right. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 183 times, 6 Visits today