Furrow Strickland Listing Information
7.8 COMMERCIAL ACRES IN MORRISTOWN
4582 W Andrew Johnson Highway, Morristown, TN 37813
- Approximately 9.83 wooded acres at the corner of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway with 842 feet of frontage on West Andrew Johnson Highway, this approximately 7.8 acre parcel is in the heart of the new commercial area in Morristown. It is across from the new Weigel’s and near the new WalMart.
- It would be ideal for a restaurant, strip center, or other commercial venture. The property has a traffic count of more than 25,000 cars per day.
- IB: Intermediate Business District (City of Morristown)
- Hamblen County Property Taxes: $3,360.00
- City of Morristown Property Taxes: $2,653.00
- Total Estimated Property Taxes: $6,013.00
- Electricity: Morristown Utility Systems
- Water: Morristown Utility Systems
- Sewer: Morristown Utility Systems
- Gas: Atmos Energy
- Aerial Map
- Property Report
- Taxes - Hamblen County
- Taxes - Morristown
- Water Sewer Map
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- From Morristown City Hall located at 100 W 1st N St, Morristown, TN 37814, travel southwest on W 1st North St/TN-66 toward N Henry St. Travel .9 miles and stay straight onto W Andrew Johnson Hwy. Travel 3.5 miles and property is on the right. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Mike Hodge 865.250.1001
Visited 118 times, 3 Visits today