Furrow Strickland Listing Information
58 Acres in Rutledge, TN with Home, Barns, & More
369 Kidwell Road, Rutledge, TN 37861
- The property features 58 rolling acres that has approximately 2,000 feet of frontage on Kidwell Road. This is an ideal spot for a small farm. Included on the property are a 2 bedroom home, one-car detached garage, two storage buildings, old dairy barn, two equipment sheds, two barns, a hay shed and 23 greenhouses. The property is in a nice location convenient to Jefferson City, Knoxville and Cherokee Lake.
- Estimated Grainger County Taxes: $2,115.00
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Gas: N/A
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic
- Primary: Rutledge Primary School (Pre K – 1)
- Elementary: Rutledge Elementary School (2 – 6)
- Middle: Rutledge Middle School (7 - 8)
- High: Grainger High School (9 - 12)
- Turning off Clinton Highway, travel southwest for 1.4 miles. Turn right at dead end and property is immediately on left. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 195 times, 3 Visits today