Furrow Strickland Listings Description
5.3 Commercial Acres in Dandridge
0 Highway 92 S, Dandridge, TN 37725
- Property includes two tax parcels (068J B 018.04) and (068J B 018.03) and totals approximately 5.3 acres.
- This property is a corner location with tremendous road frontage: Hwy 92 S (250′), Gay St. (421′), and Old Jefferson City Hwy. (175′).
- Traffic Count on Hwy 92 is 10,424. B-2 General Business zoning allows for a storage and mini-storage, variety of retail, business and professional services, auto repair shops and much more.
- Aerial Map
- Property Reports
- Tax Maps
- Taxes – Jefferson County
- Traffic Count
- Utility Information
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- B-2: General Business District
- Estimated Jefferson County Real Estate Taxes: $309.14
- Estimated Jefferson County Real Estate Taxes: $700.21
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,009.35
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Water: City of Dandridge
- Sewer: City of Dandridge
- Natural Gas: N/A
- From the Jefferson County Courthouse located at 202 W Main St, travel east on W Main toward Gay St. Turn left onto Gay Street and travel . 5 miles. Turn right onto Old Jefferson City Highway. Travel .3 miles and vacant lot on the left. To access the back side of the property, travel back to Gay Street and turn right and travel approximately .2 acres and property is on right. Sign on property.
- Coming soon…
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 540 times, 1 Visit today