Furrow Strickland Listing Information
48 Acres in Rutledge, TN
1341 Greenlee Road, Rutledge, TN 37861
- The property for sale includes three tax parcels totaling approximately 48 acres. The land is rolling and offers tons of privacy. This is an ideal property for single family or recreational use and sits just 10 minutes from Rutledge Pike and Highway 92.
The mobile home on the property is not included.
Will consider subdividing.
- Estimated Grainger County Taxes: $537.00
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Gas: N/A
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic
- Primary: Rutledge Primary School (Pre K – 1)
- Elementary: Rutledge Elementary School (2 – 6)
- Middle: Rutledge Middle School (7 - 8)
- High: Grainger High School (9 - 12)
- From downtown Rutledge, travel south on Highway 92 for .3 miles. Turn left onto Knob Creek Road. Travel 1.7 miles and turn right onto Cooper Road. Travel .7 mile and turn left onfo Central Point Road. Travel .7 mile and turn right onto Greenlee Road. Travel 1.5 miles and property on left. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 337 times, 6 Visits today