Furrow Strickland Listing Information
4.21 Acres in South Knoxville
0 W Dick Ford Lane, Knoxville, TN 37920
- Wooded lot just off Chapman Highway just 5 miles from downtown Knoxville.
- Ideal for single family use.
Zoning: The property is currently zoned A: Agricultural. According the Knoxville Metropolitan Planning Commission, it would be a reasonable request to pursue rezoning to PR: Planned Residential or RA: Low Density Residential.
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Knox Chapman Utility District
- Sewer: Knox Chapman Utility District
- Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
- Estimated Knox County Taxes: $229.00
- Elementary: New Hopewell Elementary School
- Middle: South Doyle Middle School
- High School: South Doyle High School
- Aerial Map
- Property Report
- School Information
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Knox County
- Topo Map
- Utility Information
- Utility Map - Electric
- Utility Map - Gas
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinances
- From the Knoxville Convention Center in downtown Knoxville, travel south on Hwy 441 (Henley St) for approximately 5.2 Miles. Turn right onto Dick Ford Lane (this is just past Ye Olde Steakhouse). Use 7111 W Dick Ford Ln in GPS (this address is on the right before the property for sale).
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 538 times, 1 Visit today