Furrow Strickland Listing Information
3,660 sf Warehouse / Office on 2 Acres Near I-640 & Clinton Hwy
5401 Pleasant Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37912
- 3,660 sf warehouse with office space on 2 acres. The property sits at the intersection of Pleasant Ridge and Merchant Dr. The warehouse is 36’ x 60’ (2,160sf) and features two 12’ x 12’ roll up doors, 11’ eave height, 13’6” center height, suspended gas heat, a storage / utility room, 300 sf conference room with full kitchen and a half bath.
- The office area includes approximately 400sf of reception area, 308sf executive office, swirled epoxy floors and a restroom with shower.
- There is a second building facing Pleasant Ridge Road that was a former gas station. The brick building is 20’ x 30’ (600sf) and is a shell.
- The property 2.16 acres and is currently used for equipment storage and lay down yard. Great location next to a Dollar General and Northwest Middle School.
- Estimated Knox County Taxes: $1,900.00
- Estimated Knoxville Taxes: $2,145.00
- Total Estimated Property Taxes: $4,045.00
- C-G: General Commercial District
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Sewer: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Knox County
- Taxes - Knoxville
- Utility Map - Electric
- Utility Map - Gas
- Utility Map - Sewer
- Utility Map - Water
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Matrix
- Turning off Clinton Highway, travel southwest for 1.4 miles. Turn right at dead end and property is immediately on left. Sign on property.
Rob Strickland 865.546.3206 or Wes Cate 865-310-3211
Visited 1888 times, 3 Visits today