Furrow Strickland Listings Description
3,550 s.f. Commercial Building in the Heart of Gatlinburg
523 Cherokee Orchard Rd., Gatlinburg, TN 37738
For showing, please call listing office
- Great commercial/retail space in Gatlinburg just ½ mile off the Parkway. Previously used as both a real estate office and deli, this property lends itself to a wide variety of potential uses.
- C-2: General Business District (city of Gatlinburg)
ESTIMATED REAL ESTATE TAXES:
- Estimated City of Gatlinburg Real Estate Taxes: $125.00
- Estimated Sevier County Real Estate Taxes: $1,460.47
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,585.48
- Electricity: Sevier County Electric Systems
- Water: City of Gatlinburg
- Sewer: City of Gatlinburg
- Natural Gas: Sevier County Utility District
- From the Parkway, turn left at traffic light 6 onto Cherokee Orchard Rd. Travel ½ mile to property on left at intersection of Cherokee Orchard & Turkey Rest.
- Coming Soon.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 291 times, 3 Visits today