Furrow Strickland Listing Information
34 Acres with Mountain Views in Loudon
3621 Malone Road, Loudon, TN 37774
- This spectacular property - 34 acres - sits just 10 mins off I-75 at exit 72 in Loudon and puts a premium on privacy. There is approximately 7 acres of pasture land that offers a stunning view of the Smoky Mountains, multiple building sites and a creek. This is an outdoorsman's paradise with more than a mile of ATV trails, 4 picnic and camping areas and is home to deer, turkeys and more. The property is improved with a storage barn, a small, single-family residence and a workshop that includes a kitchen, an outdoor living room with a wood burning stove and an outdoor dining area overlooking the mountains. There are tons of possibilities with this land.
- A-2: Rural Residential
- Steekee Elementary School (K-5)
- Ft Loudon Middle School (6-8)
- Loudon High School (9-12)
- Estimated Loudon County Taxes: $608.00
- Electricity: Loudon Utilities
- Gas: Loudon Utilities Available
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic
- From I-75, take exit 72 and turn East onto Highway 72 toward Loudon. Travel 6.5 miles and turn right onto Malone Road. Travel .6 mile and property is on the right. No sign on property.
- Flyer coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 263 times, 1 Visit today