Furrow Strickland Listings Description
5.9 Acres for Custom Home with Lake View in Louisville, TN
0 Dug Gap Road, Louisville, TN 37777
The property features approximately 5.9 acres just off Louisville Road in Louisville, TN. The building site is cleared and offers a view of lake. Private location but convenient to Knoxville, Pellissippi Parkway, the Airport and more.
- This is a portion of tax parcel 025 159.16 that consists of approximately 17.3 acres.
- Aerial Map
- Deed Spring Easement
- Perc Map
- Property Report
- Survey – Spring Easement
- Survey – Revised
- Taxes – Blount County
- Zoning – Residential Agriculture
- Zoning Map
- Town of Louisville Residential and Agriculture
- Electricity: Alcoa Electric
- Water: South Blount Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: Available
ESTIMATED REAL ESTATE TAXES
- Estimated Blount County Real Estate Taxes: $755.00
For more information on Blount County taxes, please contact the Blount County Trustee’s Office at office at (865)273-5900.
Click here for PDF file.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 247 times, 6 Visits today