Furrow Strickland Listings Description
3.69 Acres of Commercial Property in Oak Ridge
Union Valley Road, Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Located at the first traffic light corner upon entering Oak Ridge from Knoxville, this level property offers a host of opportunities. The lot features approximately 352′ of South Illinois Ave frontage and a daily traffic count of more than 33,000 vehicles per day. The lot is approximately 279′ deep.
- UB-2: Unified General Business
- Electricity: City of Oak Ridge
- Water: City of Oak Ridge
- Sewer: City of Oak Ridge
- Natural Gas: Oak Ridge Utility District
- Approximate Anderson County Taxes: $464.00
- Approximate Oak Ridge City Taxes: $450.58
- Approximate Total Real Estate Taxes: $914.58
- Approximately 33,000 cars per day
- From Knoxville, travel north on Pellissippi Pkwy/TN-162. Travel approximately 4.5 miles and merge onto TN-62 W toward Oak Ridge. Travel approximately 3.7 miles and turn left onto Union Valley. Property on left. Sign on property.
John Lammerhirt 865.256.6161
Visited 912 times, 2 Visits today