Furrow Strickland Listing Information
26.38 Acres on Hwy 411 in Blount County
0 Highway 411 S, Maryville, TN 37801
- SPECIAL OWNER FINANCING:
- 20% DOWN PAYMENT
- 30 YEAR AMORITIZATION
- 5 YEAR BALLOON PAYMENT
- 6% FIXED INTEREST RATE
- SUBJECT TO APPROVED CREDIT
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS ARE THAT THE BORROWER CANNOT HAVE ANY JUDGMENT OR TAX LIENS AGAINST THEM NOR CAN THEY HAVE FILED BANKRUPTCY WITHIN THE PAST 5 YEARS
- 26.38 rolling acres with tremendous frontage (1,325') on US Hwy 411 in Maryville. The property sits 500' from the intersection of Hwy 411 and Hwy 129.
- Approximately 17 acres are zoned C:Commercial. Approximately 9 acres are zoned S: Suburbanizing.
- Property is about 10 minutes from downtown Maryville. Owner financing will be considered.
- C: Commercial & S:Suburbanizing
- Electricity: City of Maryville
- Water: South Blount Utility District
- Sewer: City of Maryville
- Gas: Propane
- Estimated Blount County Taxes: $305.00
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 2192 times, 2 Visits today