Furrow Strickland Listings Description
22.76 Acres with Incredible Frontage on Cherokee Lake in Talbott
6940 Cedar Hill Road, Talbott, TN 37877
- Gorgeous property overlooking Cherokee Lake and Cedar Hill Marina. Property is ideal for single family, development or farm use. Property includes two tax parcels (039 015.00 & 039 014.00) and totals approximately 22.76 acres.
- Property features nearly 3,000′ of water frontage.
- Property is being sold as land and sellers make no warranties on any improvements.
- Owners reserve the right to have 90 days from closing to transfer / remove personal property.
- There is a tenant in the house on the property that shall continue occupancy for 6 months after closing date. Rent paid to buyer.
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Property Report 1
- Property Report 2
- Tax Map 1
- Tax Map 2
- Taxes – Hamblen County
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- A-1: Agricultural & Forestry
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: Alpha-Talbott Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: N/A
ESTIMATED REAL ESTATE TAXES
- Estimated Hamblen County Real Estate Taxes: $439.00
- Estimated Total Real Estate Taxes: $439.00
- From downtown Jefferson City, travel approximately 6 miles on Highway 11E towards Talbott. Turn left onto Lakeshore Road and travel 2.3 miles. Lakeshore Road turns into Cedar Hill Road at dead end. Property is directly across the street.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 292 times, 5 Visits today