Furrow Strickland Listing Information
20,000+ sf Building on .75 Acres in Downtown Maryville
205 Court Street, Maryville, TN 37804
- This property, approximately .75 acres taking up an entire city block in downtown Maryville, is available for purchase for the first time. The building has been in the same family since being built in 1941. There are two separate buildings – totaling approximately 20,427 – that have a shared wall. The main building is the former J&K grocery store and features street level store space and tons of storage on the two lower levels.
- The smaller building – approximately 2,300 sf - is the current home of Tri-Hop Brewery. Tri-Hop's lease expires in 2028. This building has been beautifully restored with refinished hardwood floors, a new rubber roof and meets code requirements.
- The property backs up to the Maryville Greenway system and is located near offices for Altar’d State, Blackberry Farm, the Blount County Courthouse, Maryville College and more
- This is a unique and rare redevelopment opportunity in a tremendous downtown location. For a copy of code violations please contact listing office.
- Estimated Blount County Real Estate Taxes: $1,974.00
- Estimated City of Maryville Real Estate Taxes: $1,903.00
- Total Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $3,877.00
- City of Maryville: Heritage Development Zone
- Electricity: Maryville Utility Board
- Water: Maryville Utility Board
- Sewer: Maryville Utility Board
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Property Report
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Blount County
- Taxes - Maryville City
- Utility Information
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Ordinance
- From the Blount County Courthouse located at 327 Court St, travel northwest on Court Street toward Ellis Avenue. Travel .1 mile. Property on the left. Turn left onto Cusick to access the parking lot. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 2307 times, 1 Visit today