Furrow Strickland Listing Information
18.74 Acres on Richland Creek in Blaine, TN
0 Rutledge Pike, Blaine, TN 37709
- Property features 18.74 surveyed acres with tremendous frontage on Rutledge Pike, Little Valley Road and Richland Creek. Beautiful pasture land less than 15 minutes from Knox County line.
- There is an additional 114 acres that adjoins this property that is also available.
- This is a portion of tax parcel / ID 085 016.00.
- Estimated Sevier County Taxes: $835.00
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Luttrell - Blaine - Corryton Utility District
- Sewer: Septic – See Utility Info in Property Docs for Sewer Availability
- Natural Gas: Propane
- Elementary: Joppa Elementary School (Pre K -6)
- Middle: Rutledge Middle School (7-8)
- High: Grainger High School (9-12)
- From the intersection of Hwy 61 and Rutledge Pike in Blaine, travel 2.2 miles heading north on Rutledge Pike and property is on the right.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 968 times, 1 Visit today