Furrow Strickland Listing Information
179 Peaceful, Private Acres in Roane County – Multiple Uses
0 Wilderness Trail, Rockwood, TN 37854
- The property features 179 beautiful, partially cleared, rolling acres with views of the Cumberland Mountains.
- The property is less than 10 minutes from I-40 and would be ideal for agricultural use, single family estate or a subdivision (with re-zoning).
- There is more than 2,000' of frontage on Webster Drive / Wilderness Trail.
- Sewer can be made available to provide service.
- The property is available for the first time since the 1980s.
- A-2: Developing Agricultural District
- Estimated Roane County Taxes: $1,218.00
- Electricity: Rockwood Electric Utility
- Gas: Rockwood Water, Sewer & Gas
- Water: Roane Central Utility District
- Sewer: Septic / Roane County Public Utility
- Traveling west on Roane State Hwy/US-70, travel approximately 5.6 miles and turn left onto Delozier Ln. Travel .1 mile and turn right onto Post Oak Valley Rd. Travel .4 mile and turn left onto Webster Dr. Travel .45 mile and property is on right at gravel driveway and gate. Sign on property.
- Flyer coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.546.3206 or Wes Cate 865-310-3211
Visited 1086 times, 1 Visit today