Furrow Strickland Listing Information
17 ACRES ON THE HOLSTON RIVER IN RUTLEDGE
0 Holston Shores Drive, Rutledge, TN 37861
- This gorgeous property features nearly 1,000' of frontage on the Holston River and is an ideal spot for a custom home. There are multiple building sites as the land is level. Go down the hill toward the river and find a trail along the water that offers great water access and fishing. This is a spectacular spot and has access to it through two different cul-de-sacs.
- Estimated Grainger County Taxes: $312.00
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Water: Luttrell-Blaine-Corryton Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: Propane – Holston Gas
- Elementary: Joppa Elementary School (Pre K – 6)
- Middle: Rutledge Middle School (7-8)
- High: Grainger High School (9-12)
- Traveling East on Indian Ridge Road in Rutledge, turn right onto Holston River Dr. Travel one mile and property is on the right. Sign on property. Use 1392 Holston River Drive for GPS address. Lot for sale is the second lot past this home.
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 712 times, 2 Visits today