Furrow Strickland Listing Information
152 Gorgeous Acres in Greenback
3800 National Campground Road, Greenback, TN 37742
- Approximately 152 acres of pristine land with approximately 650’ of frontage on National Campground Road and approximately 1,900’ of frontage Heaton Road. The land is mostly cleared and currently used as a soybean farm. The property is in a great location just minutes from Hwy 321, Tellico Lake and offers a variety of great building spots. Included with the property is a barn, equipment building, shed, two silos and a dairy building. The property being sold is comprised of three tax parcels (059 015.00, 059 017.00, 059 019.00).
- Estimated Loudon County Taxes: $1,392.00
- A-1: Agricultural-Forestry District
- Electricity: Fort Loudon Electric
- Gas: N/A
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic
- Greenback School (K-12)
- Aerial Map
- Survey - 3800 Campground
- Survey - Campground
- Survey -Heaton Road
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Loudon County
- Zoning Ordinance
- From Highway 95 in Greenback, turn west onto National Campground Road. Travel approximately 1 mile and property is on the right. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 1570 times, 2 Visits today