Furrow Strickland Listing Information
Approximately 169 Rolling Acres with House, Barn & Creek in Rutledge
116 Daniel Lane, Rutledge, TN 37861
- Approximately 169 beautiful rolling acres, located minutes from downtown Rutledge, includes a single family home, a barn and access to Richland Creek. The property has approximately 1,460′ of frontage on the north side of Hwy 11W and approximately 1,900′ of frontage on the south side of Hwy 11W. Approximately 13 acres of the property sits on the south side of 11W. The home includes 5 bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, storage area and well pump.
- The list price is based on the market value of the land only. It does not include the value of the improvements on the property.
- Property is in the county and not subject to zoning regulations
- Electric: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: City of Rutledge & Well Water
- Sewer: N/A
- Gas: N/A
- Aerial Map
- Survey of Northeastern Border of Property
- Taxes - Grainger County
- Tax Map
- Topo Map
- Utility Information
- Estimated Grainger County Real Estate Taxes: $1,640.00
- From the intersection of Rutledge Pike (11W) and Highway 92 in downtown Rutledge, travel west for approximately 2.6 miles and property will be on your right. Sign on property.
Rob Strickland 865.546.3206 or Wes Cate 865-310-3211
Visited 4537 times, 11 Visits today