Furrow Strickland Listings Description
120 Rolling Acres with Home, 2 Barns, & 2 Ponds in Rutledge
0 Rutledge Pike, Rutledge, TN 37861
This 120 beautiful rolling acres, located minutes from downtown Rutledge, features a single family home, two barns, two ponds and access to Richland Creek. The property has approximately 975′ of frontage on the north side of Hwy 11W and approximately 453′ of frontage on the south side of Hwy 11W. Approximately 4 acres of the property sits on the south side of 11W. The home includes 3 bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, living room and a well pump.
The property has been a cattle farm for 100 years and with ponds and barns for hay. Two thirds of the property is fenced for cattle. Owner financing is a possible.
No value is being included for the home on the property. There is an additional 165 acres that adjoins this property, click here to view details.
- Property is in the county and not subject to zoning regulations
- Electric: Appalachian Electric Cooperative
- Water: City of Rutledge & Well Water
- Sewer: N/A
- Gas: N/A
- Estimated Grainger County Real Estate Taxes: $1,068.00
- From the intersection of Rutledge Pike (11W) and Highway 92 in downtown Rutledge, travel west for approximately 2.8 miles and property will be on your right. Sign on property.
Rob Strickland 865.546.3206 or Wes Cate 865-310-3211
Visited 2823 times, 2 Visits today