Furrow Strickland Listing Information
110 Acres for Development in Morristown
1138 Valley Home Road, Morristown, TN 37813
- The property for sale is a combination of two tax parcels (041 030.00 & 041 029.00) and totals approximately 110 acres. This is an ideal property and location for a residential development.
- The property adjoins one of Morristown's two public golf course and is just minutes from downtown and schools.
- The property is mostly cleared and has approximately 700' of frontage on Valley Home Road.
- Estimated Hamblen County Taxes: $2,760.00
- Estimated Morristown Taxes: $2,229.00
- Total Estimated Property Taxes: $4,989.00
- Elementary: Manley Elementary School
- Middle: West View Middle School
- High: Morristown West High School
- From downtown Morristown at the City Center, travel southwest on W 1st North St for .3 miles and turn left onto N Jackson St. Travel .25 mile and turn right onto W Morris Blvd. Travel 1 mile and turn left onto Dr M.L. King Pkwy. Travel .6 miles and turn right onto Jarnigan Ave. Jarnigan Ave becomes Valley Home Rd. Travel .4 miles and turn right. Travel .2 miles and property on right.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 1008 times, 2 Visits today