Furrow Strickland Listing Information
11 Acre Peninsula w/ 1,500’+ of Frontage on Fort Loudoun Lake in Louisville
3842 Cactus Cove Road, Louisville, TN 37777
- VERY POSSIBLY THE MOST HIDDEN LAKEFRONT GEM IN ALL OF EAST TENNESSEE! Presenting to the public ''Cactus Cove'' for the first time ever on the market. You will find a current campground with over 11 LAKEFRONT ACRES, 12 separate docks, 2 boat ramps, panoramic lake and mountain views, and OVER 1500 FT OF LAKE FRONTAGE! This is an ideal location with multi-million dollar properties surrounding this private sanctuary; from the point of property, you overlook Fort Loudon lake and Carl Cowan park and Northshore Drive/prime West Knoxville properties. While this property is currently used as a campground, there is huge potential for a private and extraordinary executive estate or potentially multiple building sites. Cleared and wooded land combine to make this the dream property. You'll also find patches of cacti throughout the property, waterfront gazebo area, fishing area, original barn & cabin, and for a final fantastic surprise, peacocks roam the property freely as well as deer and Osprey. Call today for more information or your personal tour. Listing agent(s) required at showings - please do not drive on property without a scheduled appointment.
- Residential & Agriculture: Town of Louisville
- Estimated Blount County Taxes: $4,786.00
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Blount County Zoning Search
- Property Report
- Taxes - Blount County
- Utility Information
- Electricity: Ft. Loudon Electric
- Water: South Blount Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: N/A
- Elementary: Middlesettlements Elementary School
- Middle: Union Grove Middle School
- High: William Blount High School
- From Knoxville, take Hwy 129-S towards Maryville; turn right onto Topside Road; right onto Louisville Road; keep right onto Old Lowes Ferry Road; right onto Lowes Ferry Road at stop sign; in approximately 1 mile, turn left onto Cactus Cove Road to sign at entrance; right side of property on point and into cove is Cactus Cove. DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT APPT. LISTING AGENT(S) TO BE PRESENT FOR ALL SHOWINGS. TENANTS / WILD LIFE ON PROPERTY CURRENTLY.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 500 times, 3 Visits today