Furrow Strickland Listing Information
10,092 SF INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE ON MIDDLEBROOK PIKE IN TENNESSEE
2010 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37921
- 10,092 sf warehouse in tremendous location near downtown Knoxville. The property sits at the corner of Middlebrook Pike and N 21st Street. Great corner location with excellent visibility.
- Two story building with approximately 5,000 sf on each level. Ideal property for two tenants. Approx 1,200 sf office, 4,200 sf warehouse and 5,400 sf climate-controlled space.
- Building has one dock and one roll up door w/ 10' roll up door.
- Excellent access to I-40 / I-75.
- I-MU Industrial Mixed-Use Zoning District
- The I-MU Industrial Mixed-Use Zoning District is intended to provide for a mix of light industrial uses and a variety of compatible commercial uses such as entertainment, amusement and retail establishments. This mix is designed to promote the reuse of older, character giving structures that may no longer be suitable for their original industrial purposes, but that can accommodate a variety of alternative types of uses. Residential uses are also permitted in the I-MU District, both above the ground floor in mixed-use development, and in multi-family dwellings.
- Estimated City of Knoxville Taxes: $2,412.00
- Estimated Knox County Taxes: $5,053.00
- Total Estimated Property Taxes: $7,465.00
- Electricity: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Water: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Sewer: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Natural Gas: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Aerial Map 1
- Aerial Map 2
- Property Report
- Tax Map
- Taxes - Knox County
- Taxes - Knoxville
- Utility Map - Electric
- Utility Map - Gas
- Utility Map - Sewer
- Utility Map - Water
- Zoning Map
- Traveling East on I-40, take Exit 386A toward University Ave / Middlebrook Pike. Travel .6 miles and take slight right onto Sutherland then immediate left onto Middlebrook. Property .3 miles on right. Sign on property.
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 222 times, 4 Visits today