Furrow Strickland Listing Information
100 ACRES OF DEVELOPMENT LAND IN BEAN STATION
0 Whitehead Lane, Bean Station, TN 37861
- 100 rolling, wooded acres in Rutledge for development just off Highway 11W. Land is in a great location for a variety of uses. Deed restrictions prohibit mobile, manufactured or modular homes.
- Estimated Grainger County Taxes: $468.00
- Electricity: Appalachian Electric
- Water: Bean Station Utility District
- Sewer: Septic
- Natural Gas: Propane – Holston Gas
- Elementary: Bean Station Elementary School (Pre K – 6)
- Middle: Rutledge Middle School (7-8)
- High: Grainger High School (9-12)
- From downtown Rutledge, travel east on Hwy 11W for 6.3 miles. Turn left onto Whitehead Lane. Travel .2 miles on Whitehead Lane. When road splits stay right and travel for approx. .2 miles and stay right at road split. Follow road until it dead ends into the property. Sign on property. GPS 329 Industrial Dr Bean Station, TN
- Coming soon...
Rob Strickland 865.310.3208 or Wes Cate 865.310.3211
Visited 281 times, 1 Visit today